Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Asian Pride, do you want to change your handle

Started by Anonymous, April 16, 2015, 01:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

cc li tarte had her handle changed to cc la femme and I was wondering if you would like to change your handle too?

Mel Gibson

Sure!  You can disable Asian Pride if you want.  I'd like to start fresh.

Obviously I am not a Mexican Pool Cleaner, but since this is a fresh and working account from a few days ago with zero posts (until this one), I guess it'll work.

I just don't know what to rename it to.  Maybe just remove the Mexican.  "Pool Cleaner" is good enough for now, I guess.  I really don't get attached to handles.

keeper

Quote from: "Mexican Pool Cleaner"Sure!  You can disable Asian Pride if you want.  I'd like to start fresh.

Obviously I am not a Mexican Pool Cleaner, but since this is a fresh and working account from a few days ago with zero posts (until this one), I guess it'll work.

I just don't know what to rename it to.  Maybe just remove the Mexican.  "Pool Cleaner" is good enough for now, I guess.  I really don't get attached to handles.

If i may, since everyone knows you as "Mel" how about Trucker Mel?

Mel Gibson

No no no.  If "Mel" is available, or "Mel Gibson," either of those would work too though.

keeper

Quote from: "Mexican Pool Cleaner"No no no.  If "Mel" is available, or "Mel Gibson," either of those would work too though.

ya Trucker Mel is to close to Trucker 604, you remember him? gawd what a dick he was eh

Mel Gibson

I remember them all.  Some thought I was him.  I was not.  He had a hard time with grammar and spelling.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"No no no.  If "Mel" is available, or "Mel Gibson," either of those would work too though.

I changed it to Mel Gibson for you..

If you want something else, please let me know.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Mexican Pool Cleaner"No no no.  If "Mel" is available, or "Mel Gibson," either of those would work too though.

ya Trucker Mel is to close to Trucker 604, you remember him? gawd what a dick he was eh

Was he on VF Keeper?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Was he on VF Keeper?

Nope, DV.... Him and RW used to get in to it back in the day. He was convinced rw was a guy until she did a recording to prove him wrong and he still thought it was fake. the guy was a complete tool.

Edit: i should also add RW was our cult leader there as well.... ac_lmfao

keeper

Anonymous

Nope, DV.... Him and RW used to get in to it back in the day. He was convinced rw was a guy until she did a recording to prove him wrong and he still thought it was fake. the guy was a complete tool.

Edit: i should also add RW was our cult leader there as well.... ac_lmfao

Haha, sounds like that troll Joe.

cc

Quoteour cult leader there as well
ac_biggrin

Seems some have changed niks and changed persona to suit. Trucker was vicious as I recall. He well could have been a decent person under a different nik before.  

It's the internet and anyone can be anything they chose ... if they chose to

Hey. I could call myself "Flamingo Pantsuit" and be a convincing gay guy persona  from the West End

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"
ac_biggrin

Seems some have changed niks and changed persona to suit. Trucker was vicious as I recall. He well could have been a decent person under a different nik before.  

Hey. I could call myself "Flamingo Pantsuit" and be a convincing gay guy persona  from the West End

ac_smile

Haha, CC the flaming flamingo. ac_toofunny

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"
ac_biggrin

ac_smile

DO EET!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I changed it to Mel Gibson for you..

If you want something else, please let me know.

ac_smile

This will work just fine.  Thanks, Fash.